Landlords in California must satisfy a number of statutory requirements before they may evict their tenants. However, once the landlord has satisfied these requirements, the courts often move very quickly in hearing and ruling on the landlord's request.
At the Law Offices of Keith Banks, we can help landlords with all aspects of residential eviction. We tailor our services to suit your individual needs, with options that include the following:
- Draft and file the eviction request (termed an unlawful detainer action) and all other required documents with the court
- Provide notice to the tenant
- Draft the following eviction related documents:
- Notices to enter a dwelling
- Three-day notice to pay rent or quit
- Three-day notice to perform covenants or quit
- Three-day notice to quit for nuisance, unauthorized subletting or criminal conduct
- 30- and 60-day notices to vacate
- 30-, 60- and 90-day notices to vacate for cause under federal law
- Represent your interests in court
- Ensure all post-hearing tasks are completed and your property is returned to your control as quickly as possible
An Experienced Attorney Working Toward Resolution
Attorney Keith Banks has extensive experience with landlord-tenant law, including eviction laws. As a former landlord in San Francisco, he understands firsthand the issues related to residential evictions. He will ensure all notices are completed accurately and served promptly, and will advocate for your best interests in and out of court.
To discuss your residential eviction with an experienced lawyer, contact us at 530-725-5388 or send a message online using the form on this website. From our offices in Davis and Sacramento, we serve landlords in Yolo and Sacramento counties.